Monday, October 1, 2012

Couple of Gigs

Yeah I know, I never update this thing, well I dont have much to say and I dont think anybody reads it ever anyways. VDSQ record supposed to come out this fall... Frozen Corn is playing with Kath Bloom again, and I am excited because the last time I saw her she was so great, honored to share a show with her again. Get to play with Jeremy Red Favorite, and former sacred harp Daniel Bachman, playing gigs under his own name these days, should be a good gig. Working on a couple of things, probably just some more CDRs though.

Friday October 5th, 2012
Food for Thought Books
Amherst, MA 7 PM
Kath Bloom (70/80s folk singer, she is still incredible too)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 24th, 2012
Feeding Tube Records
Northampton, MA
RED FAVORITE.
Daniel Bachman
Crystalline Roses

2 comments:

Dylan said...

I check this blog weekly for updates, FYI... Really looking forward to the VDSQ record, I don't think you understand..

Tony said...

i will keep updating then, just for you my good friend, who knows about that record, i feel like every time i mention its name it gets held up for another 2 months.