Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Late Add...

3 Way split is mixed and mastered, dates are in the works for a weekend in July, 16-19 tentatively, and a show at the Bookmill on the 17th hopefully...

I was added on to a bill at the Unitarian Church in Amherst, MA on June 5th playing with some friends and poets... Jazer Giles, Julia, Nathan H. and Myself, hoping to start around 7 I believe, more details as they come or just look for a poster...

The LP was also mixed by my friend Kevin Gebo, and will be mastered soon, and then off to the presses I believe.

I have been experimenting more with how I have been performing, so at these shows expect some different things, including my friend Zac playing with me sometimes as well.

A rose is a rose is a rose.

1 comment:

akahn said...

looking forward to these shows. hope to actually make it to one.